Saturday, January 9, 2010

CLAM, here I AM!

Well, I am technology challenged to say the least. I am not big on MySpace or facebook. I thoroughly dislike youtube and I hate, HATE, blogging or online journals. I am just not a big fan of spending so much time on the internet trying to find out about other people or advertise myself, if you will. Even now, as I was wring this blog, my laptop overheated and shut off. Fortunately, it didn't erase everything I had worked on.

This course is going to be a challenge for me. Not because of the material but because I categorize myself as a technology-reject. But I'm sure that I will learn a lot and enjoy the course.

I have to say the syllabus and the course outline was well organized. Organization is essential to be because I have OCD. The blogger set up video was very very helpful and much needed in my case =P

I look forward to a semester of blogging... NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment